Christmas gift for Grandson's fiancee

by Jill gavioli
(Jenkintown, PA, US)

Grandson lives with fiance now. I usually give my grand children a small gift and $100. Now that fiance is in the picture what do I do. Give it as a combined gift now or just give her a smaller gift, such as clothing, jewelry or gift certificate. Next year after they are married give equal gifts or combined.


Comments for Christmas gift for Grandson's fiancee

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Christmas Gift
by: Ms P Etiquette

Dear Jill,

May I suggest you ask yourself what you would like to do? If they have set up a household while engaged, you may treat them as a couple and give accordingly. Combined gifts or individual ones, again it is your choice.

Ms. Practical Etiquette ​

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Miss Manners.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Search Our
Family of Sites

Translate the Page

Find Your Roots


Follow Us on

Become a
Facebook Fan