Contact with my daughter's future in-laws

by John
(Nw Florida)

My daughter who presently lives in California My wife and I live in Florida recently got engaged to a nice young man who also lives in California. His parents also live in an other part of California. I would like to call and speak to his parents. What is the right way to do this?

Comments for Contact with my daughter's future in-laws

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Inlaw Contact
by: Ms P Etiquette

Hello John,

What a lovely situation. Best wishes to your daughter and her intended. Practical etiquette suggests you speak with your future son-in-law, explaining you plan to call his parents. Ask him when it would be a good time to reach them. Ask for the correct phone number, etc if you do not already have this information.

Congratulations to the whole family!

Ms. Practical Etiquette​

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Miss Manners.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Search Our
Family of Sites

Translate the Page

Find Your Roots


Follow Us on

Become a
Facebook Fan