Future Daughter in Law

Hi. What is the proper way of signing family Christmas cards when your son is engaged? Do you include the fiance's name or not? Do you say Greg and fiancée Mary, or future daughter in law Mary?

Comments for Future Daughter in Law

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Card Signing
by: Ms P Etiquette


If you want to address the Christmas card going to one address​, simply put each one name on the envelope. For example, Greg Smith and Mary Jones. If Mary has an address separate from Greg's, send her a card of her own.

Happy Holidays!
Ms. Practical Etiquette

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Miss Manners.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Search Our
Family of Sites

Translate the Page

Find Your Roots


Follow Us on

Become a
Facebook Fan