Holday Cards

by Denise Conell
(North Caldwell, New Jersey)

I am getting ready to send Christmas cards out. My husband and I have two small children and my husband has two grown children ages 22 and 24 from previous marriage who live out of state. Although, we always keep in contact with them and they visit a couple of times a year, they have never lived with us. Is it rude to send Christmas cards and exclude their names? Their mom remarried several years ago and they do their own cards.

Comments for Holday Cards

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Christmas Cards
by: Ms P Etiquette

Hello Denise,

It is totally acceptable for you to include those children who live with you, especially since they do cards themselves. If your husband is in agreement, of course.

Happy Holidays!

Ms. Practical Etiquette

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Miss Manners.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Search Our
Family of Sites

Translate the Page

Find Your Roots


Follow Us on

Become a
Facebook Fan