How do I sign a valentine card to my son and his live in girl friend

Comments for question

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

by: Ms P Etiquette

How about signing the card ", Love, Mom​/your name". That should cover both of your relationships, the one with your son and one with his girl friend.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Miss Manners.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Search Our
Family of Sites

Translate the Page

Find Your Roots


Follow Us on

Become a
Facebook Fan